Mobile Homes

  • In order to obtain a mobile home transfer permit or a moving permit, all taxes must be paid in full in some circumstances they will also have to be prepaid
  • We will need original mobile home tittle and ID or driver license
  • New owners information if transfer permit
  • If a moving permit we will need the new moving address