Applications for Tenants:
(Do NOT Re-apply here- Please see Re-Application for more information)
ENLACE DE INQUILIINO EN ESPANOL: https://sjcindiana.communityos.org/initial-tenant-spanish
Applications for Landlords:
LANDLORD LINK: https://sjcindiana.communityos.org/initial-landlord-entry
Documents you will need to apply:
Need additional assistance applying for ERA? Contact agencies below for potential walk-in and appointment hours or phone support.
St. Vincent de Paul Society
520 Crescent Ave. South Bend, IN 46617
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend, Inc.
1817 Miami Street, South Bend, IN 46613
REAL Services, Inc.
1151 S. Michigan St. South Bend, IN 46601
United Religious Community of St. Joseph County
501 N. Main Street, South Bend, IN 46601
Phone: 574-282-2397 x 2
Indiana Parenting Institute of St. Joseph County
215 W. Madison St. South Bend, IN 46601
|St. Joseph County, ERA Program|
227 W. Jefferson Blvd. 2nd Floor, South Bend, IN 46601
- Application Submitted by Tenant
- Email confirmation with Status Token sent to tenant.
- Email alert sent to Landlord for Verification and supporting documents - Status "Pending - Landlord Data"
- Once Landlord provides information the application is in queue to get assigned to an agency for processing - Status "In Processing"
- Agency will be assigned applications based on Priority Statuses. Once assigned Status can change to several other categories such as Review for Funding, Agency Review, Payment Submitted or Administrator Review.
- Once Review Process is complete tenant and landlord will be emailed with a Status "Approved or Denied". @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>