I was placed on probation - now what?

If you were ordered to probation by the Court, you need to report to the Adult Probation Department as directed by the Court. Most frequently, this is either immediately or within 48 hours. Be sure to bring any documentation you received in Court with you (terms of probation, order for report, etc). The Adult Probation Department is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 4:30 pm and is located at 227 W Jefferson Blvd, 4th Floor, South Bend, IN 46601.

Location Map

Show All Answers

1. I was placed on probation - now what?
2. When are you open?
3. Where is the probation department at?
4. When can I come take a drug test?
5. How can I pay my probation fees?
6. Can I travel while on probation?
7. Can I transfer my probation to another county/state?
8. Where can I get information about my case?
9. Is there an active protective order or no contact order for me?