How do I get a noise ordinance permit?

Please visit the Records Division at the St. Joseph County Jail which is located at 401 W. Sample St. South Bend, between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm to fill out a noise ordinance request.

By St. Joseph County Ordinance 130, loud music and construction noises are allowed between the hours of 7 am and 10:00 pm. The Sheriff has the authority to approve or deny a request on a case by case basis. The cost is $5.00 per day, due in cash at the time of the approval by the Sheriff.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I pick up an accident or police report?
2. How do I get a vehicle check for an out of state title?
3. How do I get a Concealed Carry Permit?
4. How do I get a criminal background check?
5. How do I put money on someone's jail commissary?
6. How do I pay an inmate's bond (or bail) to get him/her out of jail?
7. How do I get a noise ordinance permit?