I want to change my benefit outside of the open enrollment period.

Qualify life events must occur if you would like to change your benefits outside of the open enrollment. These events such as:

  • Loss of health coverage
  • Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
  • Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
  • Getting married or divorced
  • Having a baby

This is not an exhaustive list. Email HR at HR@sjcindiana with further questions. We can help you figure this out.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours for Human Resource Department?
2. How to I get my student loan forgiveness process started as an employee?
3. How do I set a meeting with Human Resources?
4. How do I check on my application?
5. How do I start my student loan forgiveness process?
6. I am not sure if my insurance is active. How can I look this up?
7. Who do I contact in HR if I still have questions about my benefits after checking my portal?
8. How do I sign up for FMLA?
9. I have questions about my payroll, pay, pay stubs, garnishments etc.
10. I am having trouble logging into DocuLivery and seeing my paystub.
11. I thought I had benefit coverage, but my doctor said it was declined.
12. How do I submit my gym membership reimbursement?
13. Is ___________ covered by my insurance?
14. I would like to plan for retirement. Can you direct me to a financial advisor?
15. I need to sign up for Medicare. Can you Help?
16. I want to change my benefit outside of the open enrollment period.
17. I have questions about my PERF.
18. How do I get an employment verification letter?
19. I have a sensitive question or discussion that needs to be had.